[Cartoweb-users] Creating a filter plugin

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Apr 25 05:32:51 EDT 2007

Hi Dirk

Im not sure I understand the problem, maybe my answer will be totally off.

as far as I know, the session stat is not changed or cleared if you
login/logout to a user account
the only way to clear a session is to do a global reset_session or
explicitly clearing the session object in your plugin.

in your plugin, are your always recovering the sessions object on load (in
loadSession) ?