[Cartoweb-users] demo not working

Anton Melser anton.melser at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 10:08:56 EDT 2007

Hi,
I have installed the camptocamp debian etch packages on a fresh etch
install. Unfortunately, after installing the demo via script, I get
the following error when trying to access any of the pages below the
first html page.
Fatal error: Cannot call private Accounting::__construct() in
/var/www/cartoweb3/client/ClientAccounting.php on line 38
Can anyone shed some light on this? I saw someone else having this
problem back in november, but seeing as the packages are provided by
camptocamp...
Do I really need to go back to 5.1?
Cheers
Anton