[Cartoweb-users] demo not working

Anton Melser anton.melser at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 10:27:33 EDT 2007

Just in addition to that. We have a project (that camptocamp put into
place) that I am trying to migrate from a sarge to etch. I was told by
Pierre Giraud (by phone) that there shouldn't be a problem with the
new version, but I am a little hesitant now... I guess my problem is I
know nothing about cartoweb! I wanted to keep this onlist so others
(who know as little as I do) can benefit (so can't mention the
client's name).
Should the maps (are they just files? what about the db schemas?) from
an older version work with no problems on the new version? Can I just
copy the old files to the new location and they will work if I install
from cvs?
Thanks again,
Anton