[Cartoweb-users] Log rotate

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Thu Aug 2 09:53:09 EDT 2007

One day or another, when carto do something about the obsolete log4php
which doesn't work nicely with php5.

But as this trouble was submitted 4 month ago, and nothing change, I
suppose we need to wait until carto4.

For some folks that would say it's working, just raise your php error
reporting to Full level with strict standard.
One cartoweb call equal to 32ko warning notice and so error log.