[Cartoweb-users] how to get that template back?

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Thu Aug 2 13:09:27 EDT 2007

Hi,

I will add the deutch section this week end. You can subscribes to the wiki
using the "log in" page
(http://cartoweb-community.gloobe.org/doku.php?id=start&do=register)

You will receive a mail with some details as soon as I will change your groupe
to 'writer' and 'de' (not set by default yet).

Another information, I just created some langage section, but I can add some
other's if someone are interesting to translate it ;-)

Regards,

Y.

--
Yves Jacolin