[Cartoweb-users] how to get that template back?

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Aug 3 01:49:06 EDT 2007

3DSiteHi Milo

first be sure all the folder names are correct

also, if you are working in production mode, dont forget to do a cw3setup --clean

what you can try is to delete the file/folder (or symbolic link) in cartoweb3/htdocs/*projectname*/*pluginname*/gfx and redo the cw3setup --install and check if the files are correctly copied/linked again.

also be sure the base-url point to the correct place and not some other installation of Cartoweb somewhere else.

lastly, if you havent already done so, clear the cache of your browser (even I forget sometimes)