[Cartoweb-users] 2 mapserver layers as 1 cartoweb layer: possible?

Simon ORTET simon.ortet at silogic.fr
Wed Aug 8 12:34:56 EDT 2007

Hello Yves,

I tested the both solutions but it's not working.
- I think Cartoweb does not handle the GROUP option.
- The REQUIRES option is more interesting because Cartoweb deals with
only one layer (and i don't have to use aggregation in layers.ini) and
everything's happening in Mapserver side, but i can't make it work. It
seems that only the layer without the REQUIRE option is recognized by
Cartoweb. When i step out from its scale range, the others layers don't
show up.
Unfortunately i'm not allowed to spend more time on this functionnality.

Thanks anyway

Simon.