[Cartoweb-users] url parameters

guillaume champlong goutosig at yahoo.fr
Sat Aug 11 01:14:19 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I am working with the Dijkstra routing module and I have problems displaying the map. My application is integrated into a website as a single picture, so I use the image mode. Problem : only the performed path is being displayed, not my raster layer (wms from geosignal).

Here are the parameters I use in my url :
myproject.php?mode=image&routing_from=X&routing_to=Y&routing_submit=OK
here is my raster layer:

    LAYER
        NAME "raster100"
        # MINSCALE 70001
        # MAXSCALE 150000
        TYPE RASTER
        CONNECTION "http://www.geosignal.org/cgi-bin/wmsmap?"
        CONNECTIONTYPE WMS
        METADATA
        "wms_srs" "EPSG:27582"
        "wms_name" "RASTER100k"
        "wms_server_version" "1.1.1"
        "wms_format" "image/png"
        END
    END
When I directly call the myproject.php page in my browser, everything works fine ; and on another aplication, this same parameters in the url do the job (but this  other project contains no raster wms layer, only shapefiles).

Can anyone help me?

Thanks
G.