[Cartoweb-users] Project first load problem

Simon ORTET simon.ortet at silogic.fr
Thu Aug 23 04:42:56 EDT 2007

You're right, after a while the application stopped working, i had the
error message asking the templates_c folder. I assume it kept working
for a moment because of the proxy cache.
Anyway, I recreated the templates_c folder and same problem, I have no
images created in /htdocs/generated/images whereas Cartoweb send me
images filenames like if everything's normal. If i make a full extent
request right after first load, everything backs to normal.
To be sharp, my first load is made by a file_get_contents() on
client.php. I modified the template cartoclient.tpl so it returns me an
xml with generated filenames in it. It works with development profile.
Maybe it has something to do with my problem?