[Cartoweb-users] query result display

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Aug 27 02:27:49 EDT 2007

Hi

maybe you can try to implement one solution that was discussed already
http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/cartoweb-users/2005-June/000010.html
http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/cartoweb-users/2005-June/000025.html
and
http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/cartoweb-users/2006-July/001481.html

or you could enable the toolTips plugin, it should be perfect for such usage (though you would need to convert your shape into a postgis layer)