[Cartoweb-users] Get layers icon in LayerReorder plugin

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Aug 27 03:32:02 EDT 2007

Hi

It should be allright.
getLayersInit() is used in the layers plugin because everything is based on
the original list of plugin and it is used as a basic references for all
treatments in that coreplugin.
(beside, I have the feeling $plugin->getLayersInit()->layers are string when
$plugin->getLayers() are objects, maybe that was your problem)
Since you are using the layers from another plugin, you can simple suppose
the layers plugin has it right and dont worry about it.