[Cartoweb-users] MapFile based upon user credentials

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Aug 29 05:05:29 EDT 2007

3DSiteHi Milo

cant you use the existing system ?
http://www.cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.3/xhtml/user.security.html#user.security.plugin_permissions.layers

if you want to change layer data on-the-fly, you can change some (not all) parameters via mapOverlay
see example there
http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/cartoweb-users/2007-March/002236.html
dont hesitate to look at the code of ServerMapOverlay.php to see the available action possible, its pretty strightforward
also http://www.cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.3/apidoc/Plugins/ServerMapOverlay.html