[Cartoweb-users] trouble with new smarty template/ DHTML API

karsten vennemann karsten at terragis.net
Tue Dec 4 03:16:28 EST 2007

Hi All,

I'm working on a new smarty template for my cartoweb project. Map and
leftbar show up, however the main map and its containing div don't line up:
 The map is unintentionally offset by 15px from the left and 69px down. In
Firebug I can see that there is a tag
700px; height: 500px; clip: rect(0px, 700px, 500px, 0px); left: 15px; top:
69px;"> that contains this unwanted off set but it seems that it somehow is
attributed by cartoweb dynamically.

I found this (uncomplete div) in the main.tpl of my project:

style="width:{$mainmap_width}px;height:{$mainmap_height}px;">

{* nothing here, DHTML API will run with the given class name *}

I couldn't figure out how to change the left and top offset (totally get rid
of the offset), neither figure out where to find the DHTML API nor what it
does.

Any insights/explanation on what's going on here and how I can fix it?

Thanks
Karsten