[Cartoweb-users] User Limitations for the demoEdit plugin

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Dec 13 08:14:05 EST 2007

Hi

as far as I know there is no concurency check implemented in the edit
plugin.
thit means the last one to save, win.

though im sure preventing access to a feature if someone else already
selected it should be easily implementable. You are very welcome to provide
such improvment.

as for the application itself, the limitations depend of you server
capabilities and configuration.