[Cartoweb-users] using edit_filter with view for edit_table

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com
Fri Feb 2 10:42:17 EST 2007

Hello,

I'm sorry but the "edit_filter" you probably found in the demoEdit
project has no effect. It is never taken into account in the edit plugin.
This would be a great enhancement. It was considered at first and
proposed with this never used parameter. Though, no customer ask for it,
so it has not been implemented.

I don't have any workaround to do this.

Regards

Pierre