[Cartoweb-users] Locate plugin problem

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Feb 5 03:47:45 EST 2007

Hi Dirk

if you installed FireFox's Firebug extension, you can activate "Show
XmlHTTPRequest" in the option menu on the right, then, when you type
something in the Locate input, you can see the request Post and Response in
the console tab of Firebug. This should allow you to see what request is
being done and the result returned from php.

I installed the demo locally and also had no result till I notice via
Firebug I wasnt using the right login/pass for the db.

I hope this help a bit.

Regards
Oliver