[Cartoweb-users] MAP rotation ANGLE

Burton, Jeff jeff.burton at plantops.ubc.ca
Fri Feb 16 11:37:04 EST 2007

As an update, I can get the map to display with rotation by adding a projection keyword to each and every layer. The problem now seems to be that the tools do not work properly. For example, the pan tool does not pan in the direction it should intuitively, but in the direction it would if the map were not rotated....
Is there a way to implement rotation within cartoweb?

Jeff