[Cartoweb-users] My Cartoweb and WFS layer woes

frequens frequens at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 14:20:56 EST 2007

WFS is a rather complex piece of functionality already in the core
Mapserver.
At least in my experience it takes some time to get around all the
possible/probable corners/obstacles.
I managed to get a WFS layer depicted also in a Cartoweb application (WFS
server and client being Mapserver/Mapscript).

Apart from that (having the layer drawn) I am more or less clueless about
how to get a grip on the attribute data itself.
Cartoweb issues a new request and a new correct .gml is created for each
user query on a drawn WFS layer, but the data do not appear in the results.

So, would like to ask if somebody got that far and is successfully
querying/tooltiping a WFS layer in a Cartoweb 3.3 application and/or whether
this is doable at all.

Many thanks,

frequens