[Cartoweb-users] Installation problem

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Tue Jan 2 07:59:06 EST 2007

Hello,

You need to run the setup.php file using the php cgi in a shell :
php setup.php --install --base-url http://localhost/cartoweb3/
You have to be in the cartoweb folder to do this.

You can find some documentation about cartoweb in french here :
http://www.alolise.org/wiki/index.php?title=Documentation_de_CartoWeb

You can find the documentation translated in french in this wiki as well.

Regards,

Y.
Le Mardi 2 Janvier 2007 13:31, thierrygonon a écrit :
> Hello everybody, and happy new year !
>
> I'm a really newbie to Mapserver and Cartoweb...
> I've installed MServer 4.10.0 without problem (note : working with a
> Mac, running OS X 10.4.8)
> When I try to install Cartoweb3.3.0, I have the following message :
> /Error message: You need to specify the --base-url URL parameter. It
> corresponds to the URL where you can find client.php/
>
> Do I have to specify the client.php file I found in Cartoweb3/htdocs ?
> Do I have to right my own and how can I write it ???
>
> Thank you very much!
>
> Thierry

Yves Jacolin
---