[Cartoweb-users] Calling PEAR DB functions

Max Ueda mhanzo at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 13:00:55 EST 2007

Thanks Alexandre and Yves,

When I wrote this e-mail, I was intending to use
Alexandre's approach (calling the methods from the
Utils static class), with Yves' way of calling the
functions (I need getAll() from PEARDB).

I think the right question shouldn't be the way I've
written (how to access the PEAR DB Methods), but the
following: Regarding some DB funcions such as
fechRow() (I've been using this with no problem), what
other PEAR DB functions are avaliable at the Utils
class?

Thank you!

Max Ueda

--- Alexandre Saunier