[Cartoweb-users] install from CVS question

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Jan 9 06:05:43 EST 2007

Hi Eric

either you checkout directly in the www folder or you move manualy the files
where you want and add correct alias or proxypass so it can be accessed from
the web.

the cw3setup is used to initialize the application and perform a few other
tasks (cw3setup.php --help for the list)
the --base-url is only the url to the application which will be used
internally

see http://www.cartoweb.org/doc_head/docbook/xhtml/user.install.html for
more detailled infos