[Cartoweb-users] Cartoweb Functionality

Andre Schoonbee andresch at iway.na
Wed Jan 10 03:16:51 EST 2007

Hi Alexandre

I have sent some emails to Oliver but not getting any reply. I need some
work done on Cartoweb and have sent him a overview document of my
requirements. Will you be able to assist and potentially talk to Oliver. Or
can you recommend somebody that can assist me.

PLEASE!

Kind regards

Andre Schoonbee

Office: +264 61 209 2844