[Cartoweb-users] How does ToolbarRendering = swap work?

Dirk Jesko ml.dje at geocontent.de
Thu Jan 11 06:43:26 EST 2007

Hi Oliver,

seems that my PNG-icons cause the problem. I changed the toolbar.tpl, so
it uses PNG images instead of GIF. Apparently this only affects the
"normal" icons, but not the "_over" versions. After I changed everything
to GIF it works. What has to be done to make Cartoweb use
"<toolname>_over.png" instead of "<toolname>_over.gif"? Is this possible?

Thanks,
Dirk