[Cartoweb-users] Plugin development issue: to which path dothetemplate (*.tpl) file points?

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Jan 11 07:58:23 EST 2007

to access the php file, you need to put it into your project's htdocs folder
(/cartoweb3/projects/yourproject/htdocs/) and run the cw3setup --install
command once more (this create a symbolic link in /cartoweb3/htdocs/
pointing on your file in your project folder)
/cartoweb3/htdocs/ is the only place that has direct public access
you certainly could put your file directly there, but then you wouldnt have
all your project files at the same place