[Cartoweb-users] Re: $_ENV['CW3_PROJECT'], and other variables

Max Ueda mhanzo at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 12:13:06 EST 2007

Thanks Alexandre!

That is what I am looking for.
Still, I got some questions about filterGetRequest()
method.

When using a GET request, how should the URL be
mounted? For example, by having the
ClientRecenterExample.php just like the recenter
example, how should the GET request URL look like?

Thanks again,

Max Ueda

--- Alexandre Saunier

http://cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.3/xhtml/dev.newplugin.html#dev.newplugin.special.filters