[Cartoweb-users] Tool Tips plugin problem

Mathieu Coudert mathieu.coudert at camptocamp.com
Thu Jan 18 08:35:21 EST 2007

Hi frequens,

Concerning ToolTips plugins configuration you don't have to overload it
in your project unless you would like to modify it.  For the
default/basic configuration you just have to create your tooltips.ini
file in your client_conf directory under your project.

As regards refreshing DHTML problems ( e.g : all drawn zoom in
rectangles & zoom out crosses) we are currently working on in order to
fix it, however, any contribution is welcomed.

You can report this bug (http://bugzilla.maptools.org/) if you want.

Regards,
Mathieu