[Cartoweb-users] Query tool

Cristhiano Vasconcellos cristhianobv at yahoo.com.br
Mon Jan 22 13:41:05 EST 2007

Hello!!!

I´ve developed and application with Cartoweb and query tool can only search data from the shapefile layer but I have layers (type point) that are stored in postgresql-postgis. I´ve added metadata on them and it has generated the following error when I select (with query tool) a region which catch some point:

Class : SoapFaultWrapper
Message : Error [8, Trying to get property of non-object, /var/www/cartoweb3/coreplugins/query/server/ServerQuery.php, 122]
Backtrace:

file: 122 - /var/www/cartoweb3/coreplugins/query/server/ServerQuery.php
call: Common::cartowebErrorHandler(8, "Trying to get property of non-object", "/var/www/cartoweb3/coreplugins/query/server/ServerQuery.php", 122, Array(8))

file: 294 - /var/www/cartoweb3/coreplugins/query/server/ServerQuery.php
call: ServerQuery->resultToTable(Array(1), "mat_aves", "sim_est", Array(0), Object(TableFlags))

file: 423 - /var/www/cartoweb3/coreplugins/query/server/ServerQuery.php
call: ServerQuery->queryLayer(Object(Bbox), Object(QuerySelection))

Is it possible to query data from a database layer?
What can I do?
The application is avaliable in
http://ndige01.ccr.ufsm.br/cartoweb3/htdocs/animal.php

Thanks in advance