[Cartoweb-users] Map files

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Jan 25 03:09:24 EST 2007

Hi Sasanka

The background map (green-yellow-purple) is a tif image
the other layers are shapefiles
if you installed the demo, you can find the files in \cartoweb3\projects\demoCW3\server_conf\demoPlugins\data\ or  ...\demoCW3\data\

you can use any kind of images for the background layer, you simply have to set the correct parameters in your mapfile

for Pdf export, you dont need anything special, but be sure your base_url is set correctly, otherwise you will get an error once the new window open to see the pdf (the path to the created pdf will be wrong)