[Cartoweb-users] Internationalization

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Mon Jan 29 03:12:45 EST 2007

make sure that your projet client_conf/client.ini contains something like:
langList = en, pt
defaultLang = en

and that your cartoclient.tpl contains some lang switcher code. For
instance in the default cartoclient.tpl:
      {if $locales|default:''}
       {foreach from=$locales item=locale name=lang}
       {if !$smarty.foreach.lang.first || !$smarty.foreach.lang.last}
         {if $locale != $currentLang}<a
         {if !$smarty.foreach.lang.last}|{/if}