[Cartoweb-users] Edit plugin MULTILINESTRING ERROR

Broun Uganda tekuganda at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 3 13:52:04 EDT 2007

Thank you for your proposals, i solved the problem by forcing the geometry of lines to be multiline, using this triger:CREATE FUNCTION force_geom() RETURNS "trigger"    AS 'BEGIN   NEW.the_geom = Multi(NEW.the_geom);   RETURN NEW; END'    LANGUAGE plpgsql;Broun UgandaFrom: oliver.christen at camptocamp.comTo: tekuganda at hotmail.com; cartoweb-users at lists.maptools.orgSubject: Re: [Cartoweb-users] Edit plugin MULTILINESTRING ERRORDate: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 07:53:09 +0200

im sorry, I have no idea what need to be
done.

so I would suggest you ask some php programmer to
investigate more indepth the problem, or you can contract us to implement
multiline support in the edit plugin