[Cartoweb-users] all projects with one login

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Jul 5 02:16:14 EDT 2007

hi

as far as I know this is not possible with the actual components of Cartoweb
but I suppose that could be done with a plugin that would handle the various
sessions. Maybe by extending the auth class if you only want to keep the
user authentication.
for info, the session name is usualy a string containing
'CW3_client_session_key' + the project name + the map ID ( + optionaly some
extra suffix ), see Cartoclient.php ,line ~770
if you know these for all project, you could theoricaly access all session
from any projects.