[Cartoweb-users] Current scale: undefined

Frédéric Junod frederic.junod at camptocamp.com
Mon Jul 9 03:47:36 EDT 2007

Hi,

The smarty variable "currentScale" was renamed to "currentScale_value".
This was done to prevent a conflict with Ajax mode on, the currentScale
container id and the currentScale value had the same javascript
variable name.

So you have to update your cartoclient.tpl to something like:

Sorry for the inconvenience,

fréd

Le Mon, 09 Jul 2007 09:12:22 +0200,
wochter <wochter at seznam.cz> a écrit :

> Hi,
> The Current Scale on all project doesn't work when I change zoom.
> On first load of project is scale displayed, but after first zooming
> it says: "Current scale: undefined".
> It seems the problem begin since cvs update, I don't know exactly.
> Could you help me please?
>
> thanx
>
> wochter

Frédéric Junod