[Cartoweb-users] php5-dbase extension

wochter wochter at seznam.cz
Mon Jul 9 04:27:21 EDT 2007

Hi,
you don't have to compile all php.
Install php5-dev package, download the php5 source and unpack it.
Change to ext/dbase and type: phppize
Then compile the extension by ./configure and make
Copy ./.libs/dbase.so into your phpextension directory
(in my case it is   /usr/lib/php5/20060613)
and add the path to php.ini.

Thats it.

Good luck.

wochter