[Cartoweb-users] toolTips plugin

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com
Tue Jul 10 09:39:28 EDT 2007

wochter wrote:
> Hello,
> I've got troubles with toolTips plugin.
> Overlib is loaded.
> When I get mouse over the shape it creates overlib window with
> mismatched content.
> It seems it is content of cartoclient.tpl from default project.
>
> jsTrace debugger says:
>
> Request sent with url
> :./client.php?toolTips=1&geoX=-418524.23809523665&geoY=-1229022.47619047
> 62&charSet=utf-8&lang=
>
> But there is no project=myproject information, therefore it returns
> content from default project, I think.
>
> What's wrong please?
>
> Thank you
>
> wochter

Hum, you're right, it seems like the "project" is not sent in the url to
the toolTips plugin.
The plugin have been tested with a modified client.php file (see
http://cartoweb.org/doc_head/docbook/xhtml/user.project.html#user.project.use.client).
If you can, use this method instead of choosing a project within client.php.

Please fill in a bug report, as it is a real issue.

Regards

Pierre

Pierre GIRAUD
Géomaticien, Analyste