[Cartoweb-users] Cartoweb and Ajax

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Jul 23 03:36:51 EDT 2007

Hi

Some plugins and maybe some core functionnalities are not compatible with
ajax.
Simply changing the doSubmit function to only return xmlhttprequest (ajax)
is probably not a good idea as it will break in the cases said above.

I would suggest to first identify precisely which functionnalities you use
are still using non-ajax mode and then see how to modify these
functionnalities so they work with ajax (if possible)