[Cartoweb-users] Log rotate

Carolin Latze carolin.latze at unifr.ch
Mon Jul 23 06:49:56 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I want to switch on logrotate for the cartoclient.log. Therefore, I
adapted the cartoweb3/client_conf/cartoclientLogger.properties file:

; Uncomment to enable logging
log4php.rootLogger=DEBUG, A1

; logging using logrotate
log4php.appender.A1=LoggerAppenderDailyFile
log4php.appender.A1.file="LOG_HOME/cartoclient.log"
log4php.appender.A1.layout=LoggerLayoutTTCC

I think, this should work, but it does not. :-) Unfortunately, the
webpage, containing the doc for log4php does not work and I did not find
tutorials, which helped me to solve this problem. That's why I ask you
to give me a hint ;-)

Thanks in advance
Carolin

--