[Cartoweb-users] Cartoweb 3.4.0 Release Candidate now available

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Jul 24 09:39:21 EDT 2007

Hi

I have no idea why you are getting the php warning, I couldnt reproduce that on windows.

as for the installation, the problem seems to happen when trying to uncompress the include package. Try to install the include files manualy ( http://cartoweb.org/cwiki/HowToInstallCartoWebWithNoInternetAccess ), install unzip and add its path to your system environment variable, or use Cygwin with the tar package installed.

let me know whats the result