[Cartoweb-users] Cannot get a grip on the toolbar

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Jul 31 05:47:28 EDT 2007

3DSitezoomin is the default action and hence it will be activated by default and the button will be displayed, overiding effectively the weight settings.

to have another tool selected by default, you need to add initialTool=sometool in your client.ini
see initialTool in http://www.cartoweb.org/doc_head/docbook/xhtml/user.config.html

as for the mapsize, if the mapSizesDefault is set and you have correctly defined all the mapSizes (count starting from 0, ..)  in images.ini on client side, it must work.