[Cartoweb-users] Cartoweb 3.4 and new plugins

Mathieu Coudert mathieu.coudert at camptocamp.com
Tue Jul 31 11:47:06 EDT 2007

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the javascript error, we will fixed it ASAP.
Concerning the server list the problem comes from your configuration.You
can only choose one catalogtype configuration (ini or gn).
In case you choose the ini one, you need to configure the list of
servers thanks to the array servers.
In the other case, server list configuration is providing by the Sandre
service catalog (based on geonetwork).
Try it and feel free to let me know!

Regards,
Mathieu