[Cartoweb-users] Problem with pdfRotate

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com
Thu Jun 7 03:51:15 EDT 2007

Hello,

I don't know if the pdfRotate functionnality has been heavily tested
with the bboxHistory plugin.
But some issues with the pdfRotate were discovered in an application and
some patches need to be applied to the trunk.

Please feel free to fill a bug report so that we can test your testcase.
I hope we'll be able to correct this for the next release.

Regards

Pierre