[Cartoweb-users] mapOverlay

Lauber Christoph ch.lauber at geo-thun.ch
Mon Jun 18 09:27:40 EDT 2007

Hi all

I would like to use the mapOverlay plugin to use the filter data with
LayerOverlay(). But I get some starting problems. Where do I have to add
the following code (like in the documentation example)?. Directly in a
mapOverlay plugin file or do I have to write my own plugin where I call
these functions?

$layer = new LayerOverlay();
$layer->name = "lk_wasser";
$layer->data = "geom FROM (SELECT geom, objid FROM lk_wasser WHERE
user_id = {$user}) " .
               "AS foo USING UNIQUE objid USING SRID=-1";
$mapOverlay = $this->serverContext->getPluginManager()->mapOverlay;
$mapOverlay->updateMap($layer);

Thanks for hints.

Christoph Lauber