[Cartoweb-users] pb dijkstra module

guillaume champlong goutosig at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 19 21:09:53 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I am trying to install dijkstra module on postgreSQL 8.0 with debian ;
after the execution of assign_vertex_id (which works), I have an error msg launching the create_graph function :

ERREUR:  une clé dupliquée rompt la contrainte unique «route500_44_edges_source_key»
CONTEXT:  instruction SQL «INSERT INTO route500_44_edges (id, source, target) VALUES (944, '671', '703')»

I don't know where this duplicated key ("clé dupliquée") can come from.

Can anyone help?
Thanks
G.