[Cartoweb-users] edit plugin dropdown list

Broun Uganda tekuganda at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 13:41:51 EDT 2007

Dear all;I want to create a drop-down lists in edit table for some editable attributes, populated with data from a different table in a database. when a selection is made in the drop-down list, the value updates a table in the database. Say db_table_1 has attribute NAME and db_table_2 has attributes FROM & TOLayer is selected which creates a list of editable features and attributes in an edit_table in the web page.If a new feature in this layer is created, its editable attributes, FROM & TO a  populated with a dropdown list from db_table_1.NAME.A selection is made of the NAMEThen Validate.This is my way of joining two points with a line (lseg) in which points and lines are in different layes.Any body with an idea how i could do this?Thank youBroun