[Cartoweb-users] routing module

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Jun 25 02:22:12 EDT 2007

Hi

SELECT Object id #336 doesnt look like correct sql.
I would say some error occured when the sql was generated.
the $resultsId variable doesnt seem to be replaced correctly.

try to add:
x($resultsId);
at the beginning of the the getNodes function in ServerDemoRouting.php
this will display the content of the variable and stop further execution of the program.

Let me know whats the result