[Cartoweb-users] Upload georeferenced images with Edition plugin

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Jun 26 02:05:23 EDT 2007

Hi Igor,

Most of the developments (plugins) in Cartoweb have been paid by one or more
customers who needed the functionality. Cartoweb being open source, these
functionnalites are now available to everyone.
If one or more customers are interessed by a advanced edit plugin, then
maybe this will be done in the futur.

We certainly would welcome more developments done by the community outside
of Camptocamp. But we are conscious a whole plugin can take a lot of time
and few people have the opportuinity to work for "free" for a long period of
time.
And lets face it, Cartoweb is certainly not the easiest application to
understand ;)