[Cartoweb-users] SRID in Tooltips plugin

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Mar 2 09:09:38 EST 2007

Hi Dirk

The Tooltips plugin miss some setter.
Some times ago I added a setter for the column name, I suppose one can do
the same for the srid

see function setDbGeomColumnName in QueryableLayer.php and its use in
ToolTipsService.php

        if (!empty($layer->geomColName)) {
            $queryableLayer->setDbGeomColumnName($layer->geomColName);
        }

$layer is the configuration string that is in the .ini file,
simply add a new parameter srid in the .ini and add a "if" check in the
ToolTipsService.php and the setter function in QueryableLayer.php

you are welcome to submit a patch for this :)

Regards,
Oliver