[Cartoweb-users] outline plugin

wochter wochter at seznam.cz
Fri Mar 16 06:02:26 EST 2007

Yes, toolbar is missing after drawing some outline object.
No javaScript error occured. (I ise FireBug.)
Ajax is enabled by ajaxOn = true  in client.ini
I tried Firefox (Win and Ubuntu) and IE (Win).

When I place the toolar outside from folder it works fine.
(outside from container too)

ExportDxf button is still not visible until refresh...