[Cartoweb-users] Help

MUTOTA s9911197 at students.polytechnic.edu.na
Fri Mar 23 05:33:03 EST 2007

Hi list!

I got the far bellow information from Oliver christen but it
is uncclear enough.

I can get hold of christen or subscribing striaght to the list member.

In the bellow info, there  is talking about templates ,client and server
should be edited at least. I want to fix my application as well but those
files (templates ,client and server )are not real specified.
Please i fan idea direct me so that I will be able to display my mainmap which
is refusing to show up.

(1) Which files do I have to edit to make my mainmap displayed?
(2) In which file as well I can edit <input  type="submit"
 value="ok" /> TO <input type="submit"
 name="specialactiontrigger" value="ok" /> ?

Thank you very much for your help

Andreas Mutota