[Cartoweb-users] search plugin / postgis / recherche multicritere

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Mar 26 07:04:43 EST 2007

Hi Pierre,
the new plugin search is now available in the cvs version of Cartoweb.
if you have not the cvs version yet, you can find instruction on how to get it there:
http://www.cartoweb.org/downloads.html under CartoWeb Development Version (you will need a cvs client)

about the search plugin, see documentation there:
http://www.cartoweb.org/doc_head/docbook/xhtml/user.search.html