[Cartoweb-users] Help: cartoclient.tpl

MUTOTA s9911197 at students.polytechnic.edu.na
Wed Mar 28 01:30:11 EST 2007

Hi list

I have just got in mapping application development using cartoweb3.
I have my project running well but I am still have to modify here n’ there to
meet the requirements.

My project accesses a template from distant directory.
I am not so sure if it is should be like that.

I want to the project to at least accesses the a closer template.
The accessed cartoclient.tpl is found in the templates directory: (1)
C:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\templates\cartoclient.tpl yet I have another
cartoclient.tpl found in this directory as well:
 (2) C:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\projects\Trumpet\server_conf\Trumpet\templates\
cartoclient.tpl
Question:
Isn’t it possible to make the application to access directory (2) .tpl?

Can anyone please help.

Best regards
Andreas M